Thank You Papa!

Dear Papa,
As today marks the beginning of a cycle in my life, I choose to be grateful to You for all You’ve done, are doing, and are about to do. People are hurting all over the world and I pray that You heal them and cause Your light to burst forth in this present darkness.
Thank You for:
Life…it’s soo easy to take it for granted.
Everyone You’ve given me to do life with.
The joy that comes with being on this journey of discovering who I am in You.

Having my back.
Opportunities You bring my way to help me grow.
Preserving me by closing certain doors.
Encouraging me when I was at my lowest.

Allaying my fears and filling me with faith.
Rescuing me from the traps the enemy brought my way.
Inviting me to eat at table with You.
Strengthening me daily.
Establishing Your Word concerning my life.

Interacting with me.
Never giving up on me.

Teaching me how to live for You.
Helping me to see that You made me for soo much more.
Enforcing Your authority over that which concerns me.

Nipping all the lies of the enemy concerning my life in the bud.
Allowing me to come to You even when I felt unworthy.
Training me in these end times.
Investing soooo much in me.
Opening doors no man can shut.
Navigating the course of my life.
Securing me in Your unfailing love.

Abba, my heart’s cry is that You would LET HOPE ARISE IN THE NATIONS!!
I will always love You❤!!
                                                 Your Child.
                                                           

Hello Beautiful People! So today is my birthday💃 and it’s so easy to be caught up in all that is going on and forget to be thankful to God for all He’s done. Today, I choose joy! I choose to believe that my God is great and He’s about to cause a shift in the nations. I choose to be thankful and believe that my Papa is a Miracle Worker and this storm shall be stilled! I believe this with my whole being. Let’s continue to go on our knees and seek God’s face🙌🙌. I know revival is just a breath away😭! It’s time for believers to know who they are and walk in their identities! I love you all and thank you for reading💓!
                                             Rosaliz.                                                                                                                                            

Comments

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You!

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners

Made For This!