The Battle For My Mind.


Dear Papa,
Thoughts... memories... fears... doubts keep flashing through my mind. Thoughts that I'm not good enough. Memories of past shame and pain. Fears of what the future holds. Doubts that I won't be able to live in Your will for my life. They snowball into a huge mass of unhealthy musings that make me believe that I don't deserve to live another day on this earth. These thoughts bombard me and I feel I'm about to self-destruct. Maybe I should end my misery once and for all....
No! Wait! This is not Your plan for me. I can't go down without a fight. These thoughts are not my own! The devil is a liar and I can't afford to fail my generation and the ones to come. You have poured out soo much into me and this race can't end before I get to the finish line.
The enemy in his craftiness tries to make You look like a hard taskmaster who is only interested in what I can do for Him but all You really care about is me. Yes, me! With all my faults and shortcomings ๐Ÿ˜ญ. You just want to have a relationship with me... a partnership; where You are my confidante and safe place. It's not about my abilities or how good I can be, but it's all about Your love that draws and compels me to live for You.
When these thoughts assail me and try to make me believe the lie that I'm not good enough, I won't grovel in that pit of self-pity but I will glory in my weaknesses because that is when Your strength is made perfect in me. I Love You๐Ÿ’“!                                                                                                                            Your Child.

Hello Lovely People๐Ÿ˜ƒ! How are y'all doing?There are times the enemy tries to discourage us to make us feel like we're not good enough but I want to encourage you today! You matter! You are a voice to this generation and the ones to come! This world needs you and soon everything is going to fall in place. God loves you soooo much and there is literally NOTHING that can separate you from His love. Keep speaking the Word over your life. Speak to a trusted person about it! Don't fight alone... You are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus๐Ÿ’ช! Love you all ❤and thank you soo much for reading๐Ÿ˜Š!!
                                                            Rosaliz.


Comments

  1. Thank you for the encouragement❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear. God be praised!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‚❤

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this uplifting piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Amen! God bless you too for reading!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You!

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners

Made For This!