On The Go...

Dear Papa,

At this point of the journey, it feels like a wilderness. Communion... that's what You desire, I know, but it gets so hard sometimes. Life keeps throwing stuff at me and I know staying on my knees is my best bet, but where do my words fly to? Why don’t I connect with You the way I desire to? I make plans in my head (wake up early, hide somewhere quiet, connect with Papa…) but these plans stay where they are… in my head!

Connection… that is so important to You and I sometimes ruin this by making rules and being hard on myself. I tell myself, “If it’s not done this way, it can’t be done!”.

Who am I to come to these conclusions? Why lose sight of the One I need to connect to? Yes, I miss those moments when I would wake up in the wee hours of the morning and have sweet fellowship with You but that shouldn't stop me from reaching for You. I often forget that You are everywhere! The place, time, etc, are not set in stone. You are not a hard taskmaster and all that matters is staying connected!

I can speak to You at any time and anywhere because You hear me when I call! That ‘perfect moment’ won’t always come and I can't put You in a box.

Abba, please help me to stay in tune with You. Morning, afternoon, evening, and even in the midnight hours. I want You to be in every single moment of my day. Today, I choose to be Your eyes, ears, and mouth on this earth.

On the go… I choose to know that it’s all about You… always has, always will be! I love You😍!

                                          Your Child.


Hey Dear Papa Fam😀!

How are y'all doing? Thank You soo much for reading.Hymn writer James Montgomery wrote that "Prayer is the Christian's vital breath, The Christian's native air."  I cannot agree more with this. There’s just this sense of peace and joy that comes with communing with the Lord. It’s like taking in that much needed breath in order to stay alive. Sometimes we make rules that serve as hindrances to true fellowship with the Father. Today, I just want you to know that He hears you… He knows your name… He loves you! Nothing can separate you from His love. Open up and speak to Him. He longs to have that relationship with you. He’s everywhere and He sticks closer than a brother! Stay blessed!

                                           With mucho love,

                                              Rosaliz💓.

PS!!!!!

I have some exciting news💃💃! Dear Papa is turning 1 tomorrow (July 15th)! Hip! Hip! Hip! Huraayyyy🎉🥳!! God has been soo good and there are literally no words to describe how grateful I am to Him for all He's done.

To show appreciation for your constant support, I want to do a little giveaway!! In order to be eligible for the gift, you have to:

1. Like and follow the Dear Papa page on Facebook and Instagram.

2. Comment on which Dear Papa post blessed you the most and why (On either Facebook or Instagram/ both!😅😅😂😂).

3. The first 20 people to do this get a small token from moi!

I'm soo excited and I can't wait!!

                                                                                 

Comments

Popular

Seasons....

Made For This!

Cutting Corners