Letting Go.

Dear Papa,
I don’t think I can come before You again. I’m a total wreck right now and I know I messed up big time. Am I really worthy of the price that was paid by Your Son? How can You still look at me with soo much love in Your eyes?
My heart knows You’re calling and drawing me but my mind keeps condemning me and I feel like I can never be restored and our relationship is broken forever. 
It’s super easy to believe this. After all, if I was a judge, I wouldn’t forgive myself. Oh how grateful I am to You that I’m not! You are!! Your love keeps pursuing me!
You do not see me as a hopeless case. You’re the One who leaves the ninety-nine for the one…me! All You desire is that I come to You just as I am. Repentance is not only about being ‘sorry’ but it’s about totally depending on Your Son and understanding who He is. He paid the price and His blood is more than able to cleanse me. 
Papa, help me to never feel like I’m unredeemable. I don’t want to waste my time listening to the lies of the enemy that You won’t welcome me home. Your heart for me can never be understood and like King David, I want to be real with You always. No mask, no lies, and no covering up! May I be known as Your friend and a woman after Your own heart. Je T’Aime!!
                                                                  Your Child.

Hello Dear Papa Fam!! Today, I just want you to know that God’s eyes are on you and He is always ready to receive you. When we get off our high horses and become real with Him, He cleanses us. Sin thrives in secrecy and all it desires to do is break us and make us lose our identity. God’s love is more powerful than any sin and as long as we are ready to turn away from sin by the help of the Holy Spirit, He forgives and FORGETS!! It’s my prayer that we’ll be open before the Lord in our secret places and allow Him to cleanse and heal us. Thank you soooo much for reading. I love y’all!! 
                                                                        Rosaliz. 

Comments

Popular

Seasons....

Made For This!

Cutting Corners