OUT OF THE BOX.

Do this… do that…

Breathe in… breathe out…

That is all I hear.

Everybody has an antidote; a ‘cure’,

But who said I haven’t tried?

Who is there to hear me out?

Who is ready to truly listen?

I thought this life was about being,

So why should they try to put me in a box?

It’s getting crazy and I see frustration in their eyes,

I tried, believe me, I did!

But I’m glad I’m out of the box,

The bonds of religion couldn’t hold me down,

I’m seeking You because of who You are,

And not to please the ones who ‘are’ because of You.

You are not far away,

You will not leave me,

You’re holding my hand,

And making sure,

I do not slip away.

 

 

 

Hey Dear Papa Fam!

It is so hard to try to function when you’ve been put in a box. How can you force yourself into a box when the heavens are too small to contain your Father? Living your life just to please others is not healthy at all and I want to encourage us to seek God’s face and ask Him to reveal who we are to us. We mustn’t expect everyone to believe in the vision God has given us, all we need to do is run the race that is ahead of us with endurance! At the finish line, we’ll hear His voice: “Well Done!” and that should be worth more than all the applause and acknowledgement this world could ever give. You are so loved!!!!

                                                                       Rosaliz.

Comments

Popular

Seasons....

Made For This!

Cutting Corners