Made For This!


Dear Papa,
Just as an eagle can't help but soar, displaying it's innate tenacity, and a leopard cannot change it's nature, so do I want to be a true reflection of You. It’s so easy to be selfish and hide all You freely gave... to cower in fear at the battle line like the Israelites before the seemingly undefeatable Goliath.
It’s very clear in Your Word that Your heart's desire is that Your people know who they are in You. A people who are unashamed of who You've made them. People who declare Your love and salvation to the ends of the earth. A bold and fearless people who actually BELIEVE!
Now more than ever, the battle lines have been drawn. Help me to face the giants that are before me. I need strength for the task ahead. Oh, that my life will speak of Your unfailing love and power!
Discovering who I am in You and accomplishing all that You've destined for me is all I need to do in these times. For the wicked one is seeking to manipulate Your perfect plan. May I never be ashamed of Your Son who gave up everything on this earth in order for me to gain everything here and beyond.
So here I am Papa, giving You my life all over again. For there are many who do not know You and the time is short. The enemy is not backing down anytime soon. This is not the time to hold back. Heaven is poised to rejoice when a soul enters Your Kingdom. May I always be fully clad in the Your armour. May I stand tall as Your warrior bride who is always ready; in and out of season.
                                         
                                                               Your Child.

Hi Everyone😃! Thank you for reading! We're in perilous times and the war is raging . We need wisdom to live in this world and the only way we can have access to it is by surrendering to the Holy Spirit daily. It's time to act!! Start that blog, business, devotional, Bible study, etc. The Father is looking for a people who will create avenues through which the Kingdom of God is revealed to the lost. We can't afford to be asleep now.It's not about trying to be 'good' but it's all about allowing Him to live and move through us. We were made for such a time as this! 
Father, let grace and strength be made available to Your children now. That we will know that we are loved by You and You have equipped us with all we need to cause change in this world. Help us to walk in our identities as Your children. Thank You for loving us. In Jesus' name. Amen. 
I love you all and God bless You!🙏

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww... This is Awesome rosie!!!. The Lord bless you with more insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾 Wisdom is the principal thing! God bless you richly Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless YOU! "Thy Kingdom Come!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very timely message. God bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You!

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners