The Moments In Between


Dear Papa,
Why do I feel so lonely? Time is ticking and I feel like I'm a thousand miles away from meeting the one You've prepared for me. The wait is killing me and to be honest with You, I feel like tomorrow will never come. This emotional roller coaster is tormenting me and trying to deprive me of thinking rationally. How much longer do I have to wait? Is it wrong to want to meet him now already?😩
It's so easy to put up a front that I have it all together but when unbidden thoughts come, they leave me with this deep sense that  something is missing. I know You want me to be confident in who I am in You but it's like all my defenses are falling down and I feel the brunt of being single. My heart longs to be in a different place. My mind tells me otherwise, that where I am right now is of great importance and I cannot embark on a journey I have not prepared for.
Your plans for me are beautiful and wonderful so I'll wait no matter how difficult it may seem. I know this journey is not going to be bump-free but I am confident that You will never leave me. Life on this earth was never meant to be perfect or rosy but I'm certain that I'll be okay. All that matters is that I continually pursue building a relationship with You till You alone become my sufficiency.
So, here I am, resolving to do all You created me to do and living for You. I won't worry about who he is or where he is because I know my Papa has sorted everything out and His perfect and glorious plan will be revealed at the right time. Thank You for always having my back. I really do love YouπŸ’“!!
                                            Your Child.



Hey Lovely People!
Am I the only one who feels that it gets hard sometimes to wait for God's best as a single person?πŸ‘€ The wait can be so hard, trust me, I dey insideπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚! There's one thing I know for sure though: our God is faithful and His plans for us are perfect and beautiful (this is not a cliche). I just can't wait for Him to unveil all the wonderful things He has in storeπŸ’ƒ!! Walk in your purpose and live for Him like crazy because You can only be complete in Him. Just do you! No one can make you feel complete! Some days will be harder than others but don't give upπŸ’ͺ! Don't settle for anything that falls short of His promises! Thanks a lot for reading. I love y'allπŸ’“!
                                        Rosaliz.

Wait by Group 1 Crew... I love this song! 












Comments

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You!

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners

Made For This!