Imperfect Seasons With A Perfect God.


Dear Papa,
What's the next step? Life is full of cycles; a constant movement from one thing to the other. It's like a seamless evolution of thoughts, lifestyles, and ambitions. So why do I feel stuck in the middle? Is it okay to not know the next step? Is life supposed to be clear cut? Or am I the strange one? I put all my attention and energy into one thing and at the slightest disappointment I begin to question what You really want me to do in this season.
I keep asking...seeking...desiring to know what You would have me do but all I hear is a deafening silence. The pressure to listen to the wisdom of men is so real right now. It will be undeniably easy to take the lead and try to drag You along but I want to live in Your perfect and not permissible will for my life. I refuse to be involved with anything that is not orchestrated by You.
Should I take a step and trust that it's Your will? I have so many doubts and questions about where I need to be right now. What does it truly mean to walk by faith and not by sight?
One thing I know is that despite what it looks like, I am sooooo loved by You and You will direct me...I know you will. I'm confident that You've got my back and You won't let me go.  Your right hand; mighty and powerful, upholds me and every step of the way You're with me. I don't need to hear a loud voice from heaven to know this. I've come to understand that I don't need to know all the answers now. I'm learning to be open to the concept of traversing different routes with You as You bring me to that expected end. You are bigger than my mind and Your ways are higher! You are God and that settles it! I really do love You💓!
                                                           Your Child.
                                                                                                                                                                  
Hey Peeps! How have y'all been😃? Well, I've been taking things in my stride. Life has a way of teaching many lessons. One thing I know for sure is that God is in control and it's okay to take it one step at a time. Some days will be sunnier than others but all that truly matters is that our hearts are fixed on Jesus and we desire to live for Him even in the little things we do. Everyday is not the same but God will never change. It's my prayer that we'll truly understand that we are loved by God no matter what and nothing can separate us from this love. I'm truly blessed to have you read my posts. Please keep your comments coming. I love you!! 
                                                            Rosaliz.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     




Comments

  1. Thanks Rosie! So spot on, God bless u and help you to continue to trust

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You!

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners

Made For This!