On This Side Of Eternity


Dear Papa,
It has never been easy losing people I love. I plunge into an abyss of despair and emptiness. I become numb and put up a front when all I feel is the full brunt of sorrow. Why do good people die early? There is never enough time to spend with those that I love on this side of eternity...
In the abyss, You are there with me. You hold and comfort me. When I wake up with the pain and I burst into tears, You let me know that it is okay to mourn when I lose loved ones. You reassure me that they are at rest and they are full of joy where they are. My eyes are opened to the truth that You are sovereign and You see much farther than I do.
When I reflect on the lives they lived, I grow in my resolve to hold on and fight to the end. They walked on this earth and left a legacy. What about me? What legacy do I want to leave behind? It’s much easier to focus solely on the pain and question Your goodness than to press on in my God-given assignment which will leave a godly legacy for generations to come.
I choose to see these precious ones who are with You as a part of the cloud of witnesses, cheering me on to fulfil what I was created to accomplish on the earth. I will run the race that has been set before me and I will finish it! When the time comes for me to be with You, I will be reunited with them and what a joyful reunion that will be๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ! Till that day, I won’t stop fighting the good fight of faith!! I love You๐Ÿ’“. 
                                               Your Child.



Thanks a lot for reading!! Losing a loved one is so hard. Many questions flood our minds and everyday feels wrong without them. When I lost my dad, I felt all hope was lost but God's love sustained me. May all who are mourning be comforted and may hope rise in our hearts and spur us on to contend for the destinies that are connected to our lives. I love y’all๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜! Till next week…stay blessed๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
                                             Rosaliz.                                                      

Comments

Post a Comment

I Love To Hear From You!

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners

Made For This!