Get A Grip!


Dear Papa,
There has been a constant battle to control the rage I feel in certain situations. It’s so easy to be consumed by anger and like a dam burst, words and actions that can never be taken back gush out. In those moments, my heavy chest explodes like fireworks and a journey of no return begins where I feel worse than I felt before I acted.
Words are spoken, people get hurt, and like a contagious disease, anger spreads in unguarded hearts. Why don’t I stay silent when Your voice tells me to be quiet? Why do I always want to have the last say?
It is wisdom to know when to speak and when to stay quiet. Walking away is not a sign of weakness but an outward display of inner maturity. I realized that acting or speaking when calm doesn’t take anything away from me; it’s not about having the final word, but about finding middle ground. I am still learning (the hard way😅), that actions taken in a place of anger, destroy relationships and leave wounds that are hard to heal.
Papa, I really need You to teach me what it truly means to be slow to speak especially when anger rears its ugly head. Help me to see what others have to say more highly than my own opinion. Lead me on the path of wisdom and help me to understand that Your sweet Spirit is here to guide me on how to conduct myself in such encounters.
Let my life continue to be a testimony of Your transformative power! I love You💓!
                                            Your Child.

Anger is a seed that can create a chaotic atmosphere. Jesus is our greatest example. His life on earth was full of false accusations but He knew how to act with wisdom. He never allowed His human nature to dictate how He felt. The Father is calling us to a higher place of relationship with Him where every fibre of our beings are controlled by His Spirit. We cannot do this on our own! May we be fully convinced that it is only God who can cause true and permanent change! Thanks a lot for your support. I’m so blessed to have you reading what I post😃. God bless you. I love y’all😍😍!!
                                               Rosaliz.

Comments

Popular

Seasons....

Cutting Corners

Made For This!